Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Sports Company Belfast website! Below you will find the terms and conditions for using our website. Please read these carefully before making any purchases on our website. By ordering from The Sports Company Belfast you are deemed to have accepted and understood these terms.
The Sports Company Belfast website is operated by The Sports Company Belfast, whose registered office is:
The Sports Company, Unit 5 York Gate Shopping Centre, Belfast, BT15 1WA.
VAT NUMBER 617565719
If you have any questions about our website or these terms please contact us.
HOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE:
- Enter the area in which you wish to make your purchase; Schoolwear, Sportswear etc.
- Select the item you wish to purchase
- Select the size required
- Select the quantity you require
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’
- The number of items in your cart in shown on the top right of the screen along with the total cost of items selected. You can review your purchases at any time by selected view cart
- To complete your purchases select proceed to checkout.
- Enter billing and shipping addresses
- Ensure all items are correct before selecting the ‘place order’ button.
- If you have entered an EU VAT Number, it will be looked up when you Place your Order and verified. At that time Only, will VAT then be removed from the final Order and totals adjusted. You may enter your EU VAT Number either with, or without, the 2 character EU country code in front.
By placing an order through our website, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
‘Products’ refers to all goods we supply.
‘Services’ refers to any printing, embroidery or bespoke designs.
Prices of products on our website included UK VAT . All prices and offers are subject to availability and can be changed or withdrawn at any time. Our website contains a large number of goods and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, occasionally some of the products listed may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. We will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. We are under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error.
Any ‘services’ requested by you cannot be returned or refunded once the item is confirmed. These are bespoke items and we are not bound to offer you a refund or replacement so please ensure that any spellings and/or designs are accurate before you proceed with your purchase.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY:
You can pay by:
- American Express
- Maestro UK (switch)
We deliver to the Greater Belfast area and other locations in NI (Crumlin, Lisburn etc.) for a delivery fee. There are various options available for delivery, please choose which best suits at checkout.
You may cancel your order within seven working days, beginning on the day you received the goods. We will refund the price of the goods in full along with your delivery charge, however the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable unless your entire order is cancelled within seven working days of receipt of goods. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY:
If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the goods and any proven losses that you suffer as a result.
We will not be liable for:
- loss of income or revenue or profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of data;
- These terms are not intended to exclude or limit liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude our liability.
The intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this website, are owned or licensed to The Sports Company Belfast, this site and any of its content cannot be used, copied or reproduced without our express permission.
We take all necessary precautions however we cannot warrant that this website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
FACEBOOK COMPETITION RULES – £100 VOUCHER June 2022
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
- You must be resident in Northern Ireland
- Current staff will not be eligible
- The voucher must be used in one of our retail shops on school uniform items
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to all of the rules
- Competition will close at midnight on Sunday 19th June, draw will take place on Monday 20th June
- Entry via conditions set on Facebook post
- Non transferrable
- No cash alternative
- Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries via online generator and video will be made available for verification.
- Winner will be tagged and a private message sent on Facebook, if no response is received within 7 days, a redraw will take place from all other eligible entries.
- The Sports Company Incl Chaplin reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate in the event that non-authorised human intervention, a bug/virus, fraud, or other causes beyond your control impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the giveaway.